Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-To-Wear) in Argentina
The exodus of international brands over the review period from Argentina generated a new habit of consumption amongst mid- to high-income Argentinians. Given the difficulty of buying international brands that left the country, local consumers began to travel to neighbouring countries such as Chile and Brazil, where they could purchase brands such as Carolina Herrera, Burberry, Armani and Ralph Lauren. In 2017, there was a new record number of Argentinian tourists in Chile, whose main purpose was...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Argentinians Travel To Neighbouring Countries To Buy International Luxury Brands
- Marginal Recovery of Sales Due To Improved Offer of Products and Prices
- Alvear Avenue and Patio Bullrich Lose Former Glory
- Competitive Landscape
- Foreign Brands Make Hesitant Return To the Country
- Local Brands Position Themselves As Luxury in the Absence of Foreign Brands
- A Promising Horizon
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Neighbouring Countries Are A Great Attraction To Buy Luxury Goods
- Changes in Economic Policy Favour the Supply of Products
- Slow Return of Imported Brands To the Country
- Few Attractive Locations To Open Premises
- A Positive Forecast Due To A Greater Variety and Recovery of the Economy
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources