Designer Apparel and Footwear Ready-To-Wear in Taiwan
Men, and young people in general, are becoming more aware of their appearance. Affected by media and celebrities, men feel they are expected to look at their best at work as well as in their daily lives. The image that only women like to go shopping is gradually blurring as many fashion experts on TV shows are male. It is socially acceptable for men to enjoy shopping as much as women. Therefore, more men have become stylish and developed their own taste for apparel and footwear. On the other...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DESIGNER APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (READY-TO-WEAR) IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear): % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Distribution of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Designer Apparel and Footwear (Ready-to-Wear) by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Decline in Chinese Tourist Growth Hinders Sales Growth
- Retailers Lead Outlet Renewal and Campaign Planning for Luxury Brands
- Affordable Luxury Brands Booming in the Market
- Outlet Malls Appear As A New Channel for Luxury Goods
- Slower But Positive Value Growth in Luxury Goods Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Low Salary Level Among the Young Generation Stimulates Growth in Affordable Luxury Brands
- Decreased Growth in the Number of Visitors From China Impacts Adversely on Luxury Expenditure From Foreigners
- Luxury Brands Engage in Pop-up Store Campaigns and the Establishment of Flagship Stores
- New Outlet Malls Represent an Alternative retail Channel for Luxury Goods
- Summary 1 Select Luxury Shopping Centres: 2016
- Summary 2 Select Luxury Department Stores: 2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources