Dermatologicals in Taiwan
Unfortunately, skin problems are an all-too-frequent occurrence among consumers in Taiwan. The main reason for this is the very warm and humid weather which prevails throughout the country; however, in recent years, increasing consumption of unhealthy food and the rise of more stressful lifestyles have also played a role in increasing the prevalence of dermatological problems. According to the tenets of traditional Chinese medicine, the state of one’s skin reflects one’s overall health. This mea...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High Incidence of Skin Problems Set To Continue Supporting Sales of Dermatologicals
- Holistic Understanding of Skin Health Set To Contribute To Slower Sales Growth
- Medicated Shampoos and Topical Antifungals Set for the Most Dynamic Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- International Medicated Shampoos and Topical Antifungals Brands Lead Sales in Dermatologicals
- Leading Companies and Brands Remain at An Advantage Over Their Smaller Rivals
- Pending Regulatory Changes Could Alter the Landscape in Topical Antifungals
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources