Dermatologicals in Sweden
As universally communicated and accepted preventive measures and recommendations for combating the spread of COVID-19, hand washing and the usage of (particularly alcohol-based) hand sanitiser have become ubiquitous. Whilst these hygiene habits have helped limit the spread of COVID-19 and also prevented the spread of many other types of viruses, they have also contributed to the increasing prevalence of sore hands, eczema and other dermatological problems amongst Swedish consumers. In 2020 this...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dermatologicals in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN SWEDEN
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Hand washing and mask wearing increase demand for dermatologicals
- Different growth drivers in 2021
- Change of leader and competition from outside the category
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Normalisation rather than innovation, but changing climate means different demands
- Return of demand for antiparasitics/lice (head and body) treatments
- Competition with beauty and personal care
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SWEDEN
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources