Dermatologicals in Spain
According to the European Agency for the Environment, Spain, along with other southern European countries, is set to be amongst the countries suffering the most from climate change consequences in the coming years. Spain is set to suffer more extreme weather conditions with hotter temperatures and this will likely be translated into an increase in the number of insects in the country, along with longer periods during which their bites will need to be dealt with. As a consequence, demand for anti...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN SPAIN
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Climate Change To Affect Sales
- Population Trends To Shape Sales
- Spanish Lifestyle
- Competitive Landscape
- No Surprises in the Spanish Competitive Landscape
- Almirall Takes the Lead
- Bayer Hispania: the Great Performer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Proactive Spaniards Support Sales of Consumer Health Products
- Spain, A Country of Contrasts
- Fragmentation Defines the Spanish Competitive Landscape
- Regulation Limits Distribution in Spain
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Spain
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources