Dermatologicals in Slovenia
The economic instability unleashed by COVID-19 is having a negative impact on average disposable incomes in Slovenia. This will weigh on value sales growth in dermatologicals during 2020, as some consumers cut down on purchases them deem inessential. The pandemic also resulted in some product shortages during the spring lockdown, but these proved to be temporary.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 will weigh on value sales growth, as hard-pressed consumers tighten their belts
- It spite of slowing value sales growth, vaginal antifungals, medicated shampoo and hair loss treatments remain the best performers
- Small players seek a more direct connection to consumers as they fight to remain relevant
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Growth in value sales of medicated shampoos, vaginal antifungals and hair loss treatments will lose impetus as demand matures
- COVID-19 will accelerate the growth of e-commerce
- Private label development appears unlikely
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources