Dermatologicals in Singapore
A significant number of Singaporeans suffer from dry or sensitive skin due to environmental issues and stressful lifestyles. Although some consumers turn to dermatologicals to help address these problems, others are increasingly turning to skin care brands located under beauty and personal care. This is leading to a blurring of lines between the two markets as a number of skin care brands add new functionalities aimed at addressing similar issues such as Unilever’s Dove with its Derma Series, wh...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Beauty and Personal Care Offers Competition To Dermatologicals
- Greater Marketing Efforts and Medical Recommendations Will Help Consumers To Differentiate Dermatologicals From Non-otc Products
- Slowing Demand for Nappy (diaper) Rash Treatments With Parents Increasingly Influenced To Search for More Natural Solutions
- Competitive Landscape
- Wide Product Portfolio and Aggressive Marketing Consolidate Leadership for Johnson & Johnson
- Hair Loss Treatments Attract Consumers With Twin Pack Offers
- Strong Performances in Topical Germicidals/antiseptics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Changing Demographics and Unhealthy Lifestyles Support Demand for Consumer Health
- Preventative Approach Supports Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplements for Both Adults and Children
- Multinational Players Lead Increasingly Fragmented Competitive Landscape
- Domination of Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers But Smaller Channels Offer Consumers Convenience and Competitive Prices
- Further Growth for Consumer Health Supported by Health and Wellness Trend and Preventive Approach To Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources