Dermatologicals in Serbia
In 2018, antipruritics and topical antifungals continued to enjoy an increase in marketing support from manufacturers, with this reflected in the fact that they were the best performing categories in dermatologicals. In fact, many consumers are only now becoming aware of these products’ availability and are deciding to try them out.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Marketing Support Benefits Antipruritics and Topical Antifungals
- Category Witnesses A Further Loss in Value Share for Chemists/pharmacies
- Stigma Fades Surrounding Various Dermatologicals
- Competitive Landscape
- the Leading Players All Perform Well in 2018
- Beiersdorf Maintains Its Leading Position
- Private Label Products Starting To Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Self-medication Becomes More Common Due To Stressful Modern Lifestyles
- Value Growth Slows Slightly in 2018 But Remains Healthy
- No Major Changes Seen in the Competitive Landscape
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Strengthens Its Position at the Expense of Chemists/pharmacies
- Growth of Consumer Health Expected To Slow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources