Dermatologicals in Serbia
A significant number of Serbian consumers who were unaware about certain dermatologicals products at the beginning of the review period came to learn about their availability by 2017. This was largely due to the improved distribution of these products, but also thanks to the visible increase in the frequency and quality of marketing activities for these products. This intensified in 2017 and dermatologicals recorded healthy current value growth as a consequence. Products that saw the biggest inc...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increased Consumer Awareness About Dermatologicals Benefits the Category
- Nappy (diaper) Rash Treatments Sees Strong Growth in 2017 Thereby Increasing Its Value Share Within Dermatologicals
- Competitive Landscape
- Sales Remain Concentrated in the Hands of Several Large Players
- Smaller Players Continue To Lose Share
- International Players Dominate Dermatologicals in Serbia
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Serbia Records Continued Growth in 2017
- Increased Popularity of Self-medication Leads To Continued Growth of OTC
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Landscape and Few New Product Launches Observed
- Chemists/pharmacies Channel Still Dominates Despite Share Declining in 2017
- Stable Growth and Intensified Competition Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources