Dermatologicals in Saudi Arabia
The weather in Saudi Arabia plays a vital role in increasing sales of dermatologicals along with sales of other categories. Hot temperatures create the ideal environment for bacteria and viruses to evolve, particularly since women and men wear many layers; women are obliged to wear abayas with a veil when going outside and men wear thobes with a shemagh or ghutra, especially for formal occasions that require national dress code. Furthermore, Saudi Arabia has the highest air pollution in the worl...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Weather and Air Pollution in Saudi Arabia Plays A Vital Role in Sales Growth
- Medicated Shampoos Remains the Strongest-growing Category
- Increased Consumer Demand Is Expected To Support Sales Growth During the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Inc Leads Dermatologicals
- Lice Is Considered A Stigma in Saudi Arabia
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow, With Sleep Aids Particularly Dynamic
- the General Authority of Sports Starts Licensing Female Gyms
- Increasing Competitive Environment Between International and Local Brands
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Saudi Vision 2030 - Guidelines for Consumer Health Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources