Dermatologicals in Russia
Seasonal factors in different regions of Russia play a key role in the sales of dermatologicals. Weather conditions in Russia fluctuate greatly between the four seasons. Depending on the latitude, winter temperatures can drop as low as minus 50 degrees Celsius, while temperatures in the summer can exceed 45 degrees Celsius. Hot humid summers in most of the south and east of Russia have an impact on the skin of local people, driving demand for dermatologicals to treat chronic eczema, fungal infec...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Dermatologicals Often Shaped by Weather Conditions
- Taboos and Stigmas Associated With Dermatologicals Gradually Fading
- Growing Competition From Beauty and Personal Care Poses A Threat To Dermatologicals
- Competitive Landscape
- Dermatologicals Remains A Consolidated Category
- Miramistin Maintains Its Position As the Leading Brand
- Marketing and Consumer Education To Remain Key Focus Areas Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources