Dermatologicals in Romania
COVID-19 will significantly dampen the current value sales growth of dermatological products in Romania in 2020, which registered double-digit growth before the pandemic. As a result of lockdown restrictions, businesses from retail outlets to sports facilities were forced to close their doors during the period from 24 March to 15 May, with consumers continuing to spend an increased amount of time at home even after restrictions were lifted. This limiting of social activities reduced the risk of...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 dampened sales of dermatological products in 2020, with lockdown restrictions and lower disposable incomes reducing demand
- Seboradin focuses on social media activity in 2020, boosting sales
- Bayer keeps its place at the top in 2020, with international players dominating dermatologicals
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- More companies expected to seek to widen distribution into forecast period, with online sales offering particular opportunity
- Higher personal care standards and knowledge will support sales rises in future
- Low barriers to entry likely to make dermatologicals increasingly competitive into forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources