Dermatologicals in Poland
About half of Poles suffer from various types of allergies and this number is constantly growing (source: Polish Allergy Society). Children who are exposed to allergies from birth are at particular risk as their bodies have reduced immunity. In addition to environmental factors, genes have an impact on the development of allergies (it is estimated that 40-80% of allergy sufferers inherited this tendency from their ancestors), so the problem will grow, being passed to next generations. The answer...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Are Driven by A Growing Number of Allergy Sufferers
- Consumers Are Looking for High-quality and Trusted Products
- Demand for Dermocosmetics With Pro-health and Functional Properties Is Growing
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Poland Maintains Its Leadership of Dermatologicals, Followed Closely by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Category Is Fragmented As Players Dominate Their Respective Areas
- Forecasts Are Positive, But Growth Potential Is Limited
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Good Economic Situation, Flu Epidemic and Growing Trend Towards Self-care Support Sales
- Customers Do Not Distinguish Between OTC Medicines and Dietary Supplements; They Look for Rapid Results
- Category Is Very Fragmented and Balanced Between Domestic and International Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Biggest Distribution Channel
- Consumer Health in Poland Has A Positive Outlook Over the Medium Term
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources