Dermatologicals in Norway
Pollution and global warming is likely to call for an increased demand of certain dermatologicals. Due to longer and warmer days, the number of patients suffering from sun-related allergies will likely increase. This would lead to an increased demand for topical allergy remedies/antihistamines, with the category expected to be one of the most dynamic over the forecast period. Haemorrhoid treatments on the other hand is set to grow due to the country’s ageing population, as older consumers aged 6...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Pollution, Climate Change and Ageing Population Key Growth Drivers
- Growing Awareness of the Efficacy of Antipruritics Boosts Demand
- Hair-related Dermatologicals Losing Foothold As Consumers Turn To Alternatives
- Competitive Landscape
- Canoderm Continues To Support the Rapid Rise of Aco Hud Norge
- Bayer Remains in Second Place Due To Lack of Presence in Antipruritics
- Well-known Brands Retain the Trust of Consumers Creating A Barrier To Entry
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees Steady Growth As Norwegians Show Willingness To Invest in Health
- Changing Face of Norway Sees Shifts in Demand Within Consumer Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine To Push Gsk Consumer Healthcare Into the Lead
- Distribution Focuses on Convenience, Quality and Availability
- An Ageing Population, A Greater Focus on Health and Wellbeing and Climate Change Just Some of the Issues Expected To Drive Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources