Dermatologicals in the Netherlands
Dermatologicals saw limited effects from COVID-19 in Q1 and Q2 2020. There was a small degree of stockpiling in Q1, for example with nappy (diaper) rash treatments as consumers feared a potential shortage, but this was much lower than other categories in consumer health. Vaginal antifungals shows the strongest current value growth in 2020, as some consumers bought two units instead of one during the height of the COVID-19 crisis, but this is a small bump which is expected to balance out again. F...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Dermatologicals sees limited impacts from COVID-19 overall, as mature category typically follows historical patterns
- Antipruritics sees boost as consumers treat dry and sore skin caused by excessive handwashing
- GSK and Bayer show strong competition, as smaller player Remark wins shares by capitalising on the caterpillar plague with its specialist product
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Developments in antipruritics show best scope for ongoing progression during COVID-19 and beyond
- Players offer portfolio diversification with less expensive, yet similar, products
- Importance to identify sub-segments with lowered demand as a result of COVID-19
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources