Dermatologicals in Ireland
Nappy (diaper) rash treatment will be one of the fastest growing areas over the forecast period. While the birth rate will remain relatively stable, parents tend to have greater spending power than in the past. Strong economic growth in Ireland, after years of recession, has fuelled this increase, allowing consumers to purchase the very best products for their children. Nappy rash treatment will thus continue to be a shopping essential for new parents. Improvements in packaging solutions in rece...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Parents Buying the Best for Their Children Fuelling Nappy Rash Treatments Growth
- Strong Demand Expected for Topical Dermatologicals
- Skin Conditions Likely To Persist But Alternative Treatments A Growing Threat
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Competition Between Mcneil Healthcare and Bayer
- Competition Remains Strong in Antipruritics
- Zovirax Under Pressure Within Cold Sore Treatments
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Extreme Weather and Innovation Driving Sales in Consumer Health
- Long, Cold Winter and Hot Summer Create Unprecedented Opportunities in OTC
- Several Pharmaceutical Players Moving To Ireland Due To Brexit
- Growing Focus on Internet Retailing, But Traditional Still Works for Some
- Modest Growth With Opportunities and Threats Following Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources