Dermatologicals in Hong Kong, China
Consumers are confident self-medicating for minor skin issues, supporting categories such as topical antifungals. Easy access to OTC dermatologicals further supports this trend, as consumers can quickly seek advice from a pharmacist on suitable products, instead of spending time and money at a clinic. Consumers’ confidence in self-medicating for minor skin issues is unlikely to falter over the forecast period, as their education and level of sophistication rises, along with increasing exposure t...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers' Rising Sophistication and High Incomes - A Double-edged Sword
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Dominate Dermatologicals
- Marketing Campaigns Boost Consumers' Awareness of Brands in Dermatologicals
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Invest To Boost Their Health
- Consumer Health Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in 2017
- Convenience Steers Consumers' Choice of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health To Maintain Positive Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources