Dermatologicals in Finland
Antifungals is an area where consumers welcome innovative solutions. When in need of these products, Finns look for fast and easy options to solve the problems. Home kits to diagnose and treat dermatological conditions emerged as a new area of growth at the end of the review period. These include, for example, Bayer Oy’s Canestest for diagnosing yeast infection. Increased demand for innovative, easier-use products included nail fungus pens launched by several manufacturers in 2017/2018, such as...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Innovative Launches in Antifungals Keep Lifting Value
- Growth of Other Dermatologicals Is Limited by the Increased Number of Generics
- Systemic Variants Pose A Threat To the Growth of Cold Sore Treatments
- Competitive Landscape
- Orion Leads Dermatologicals, But With A Reduced Share
- Third-placed Bayer Doubles Its Value Share Over the Review Period
- Generics Manufacturers Orifarm and Paranova Set To Gain Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Health and Wellness Trend and Stressful Lifestyles Drive Consumer Health Sales
- the Improving Economy Boosts 2018 Value Sales As Innovative Products Emerge, While Counterbalanced by Intensifying Competition
- Consumer Health Remains Fragmented and Players Present Across All Categories Are Rare
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Increasingly Online and in the Grocery Channel
- Growth Rates Will Remain Positive, But Slowed Down by Competition and the Maturity of Some Large Categories
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources