Dermatologicals in Estonia
Dermatologicals will see moderate growth in 2020 with it benefiting from growing purchasing power and the increasing availability of solutions for specific malaises. Most dermatologicals categories are related to sensitive issues, as consumers commonly associate the conditions and these products with low hygiene standards. As a result, people are often reluctant to talk about them and prefer to self-medicate with OTC medicines rather than going to the doctor. However, some less sensitive categor...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Estonia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Self-medication prevails and e-commerce channels grow as stigmatisation lingers
- Vaginal antifungals experiencing growth with increasing OTC options available
- GSK Consumer Healthcare leads the way
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Limited changes expected in dermatologicals competitive landscape
- Branding likely to compete with price for consumers’ attention
- Rising health-awareness allows consumers to cut down on dermatologicals
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources