Dermatologicals in Costa Rica
As major global manufacturers and local distributors looked to expand the sales potential of their main ranges, the investment made in the further development of new OTC dermatologicals remained relatively low during 2017-2018. There continued to be a proliferation of dermocosmetic brands focused on supporting higher-end and more-mature consumers, especially in regard to facial skin care. In this context, the only relevant examples in terms of new product launches could be seen in hair loss trea...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Low Innovation in OTC Dermatologicals Continues in 2018
- Brand-awareness Remains Relatively Low
- Natural Ingredient Claims Are Anticipated To Continue Gaining in Relevance
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional International Players Continue To Lead Sales of Dermatologicals
- More-specialised Dermatologicals Are Expected To Consolidate
- Lower-priced Variants Will Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Healthier Lifestyle Approaches Continue To Leverage on New Dietary Trends, Influencing Consumer Health Demand During 2018
- Additional Segmentation and Lower-priced Generics Set the Pace of 2018's Value Sales Performance
- Traditional International Pharmaceuticals Maintain Their Competitive Advantages During 2018
- Distribution Efforts Continue To Target Modern Grocery Retailers and Healthcare Specialists, While Players Make Room for Online Sales Opportunities
- New Lifestyle and Dietary Habits Are Anticipated To Continue Influencing Consumer Health's Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources