Dermatologicals in Chile
As birth rates declined in 2019, so did value sales for nappy (diaper) rash treatments. Consumers linked the product to its primary use – to soothe infants when changing their nappies. Diversifying the use of the treatment would be solid a way for laboratories and brands to increase value sales in future. Furthermore, with a high level of immigrants from Colombia and Venezuela increasing the number of children in Chile, uses for the treatment throughout childhood could be a win for the product.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nappy (diaper) Rash Treatment Sales Fall As Consumers Need Reasons To Buy
- Unhygienic Living Conditions See A Rise in Sales To Immigrants
- Overpopulated Schools Are Breeding Grounds for Lice
- Competitive Landscape
- Launol Releases Marketing Campaign Celebrating 20 Years of Healthcare
- Organic Nappy (diaper) Rash Brands Attract Millennial Parents
- Eucerin Remains Top Choice As Psoriasis Sufferers Look for Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains Healthy As Contagious Diseases Spread
- Chileans Reaching for Natural Solutions Above OTC
- Competition Gets Tough for OTC As Chileans Look for Health Options
- Online Chemists/pharmacies Get Serious As Consumer Health Data Is Stored in the Cloud
- Consumer Health Products With Natural Offerings Are Set To See Positive Results
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources