Dermatologicals in Belarus
Dermatologicals growth will be fuelled by increasing interest among Belarusian consumers in personal appearance and rising desire to treat dermatological issues. In addition, rising obesity rates will also boost demand for topical antifungal and haemorrhoidal treatments, with dermatological remedies sales expected to continue increasing in the long run.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Interest in Personal Appearance Boosts Sales
- Self-medication and Advertising Stimulate Growth
- Growing Competition Within Cosmetic Skin Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Limited Competition in Some Categories, Generics Continue To Dominate
- Domestic Products' Share Growth
- Foreign Competitors Gaining Sales Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Trend Towards Self-treatment in Line With Rising Health and Wellness Awareness
- Increased Regulation and Shrinking Consumer Health Market
- Belarusian Consumers Still Concerned About Quality of Local Remedies
- Competition Expected To Increase
- Government Limits Development of OTC and Vds Distribution Channels
- Eaeu Promises Increased Competition, Rising Local Generics and Exports Sales
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources