Dermatologicals in Argentina
Dermatologicals saw a severe decrease in volume sales in 2020 with some dermatological categories not recovering in 2021. This is mainly as a consequence of health and beauty specialist retail outlets shutting down during lockdowns as a result of the pandemic and drugstores/parapharmacies’ weak performance as consumers avoid travelling and prefer smaller local chemists to buy essential medication. Optimistic projections revealed that consumption of dermatologicals will recover to pre-COVID-19 le...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dermatologicals in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN ARGENTINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Dermatologicals experience a decrease in demand paired with a channel switch in 2021
- Slow volume sales in 2021 due to second wave of COVID-19
- COVID-19 lockdowns leads to boost in e-commerce value share in 2021
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Sales of dermatologicals set to grow during the forecast period
- Innovation and new product development will boost demand of dermatologicals during the forecast period
- E-commerce set to grow during the forecast period thanks to increased consumer uptake
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN ARGENTINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources