Dermatologicals in Argentina
Inflation is a major issue currently affecting dermatologicals in Argentina. As well as inflation resulting from the current economic reforms, the effects of the devaluation of the Argentinian peso in mid-2018 are still being felt, producing escalating inflationary pressure. This is leaving middle- and low-income social groups with lower purchasing power when it comes to dermatologicals.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dermatologicals in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Inflation Continues To Negatively Affect Dermatologicals But the Category Is Still Benefiting From Innovation
- Argentinians Looking Both for Good Bargains But Also Products Offering Value-added Benefits
- Increasing Presence of Internet Retailers
- Competitive Landscape
- Genomma Laboratories Argentina Holds A Strong Position in Dermatologicals
- Investment in Advertising Key To Success
- Private Label and Generics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Loss Treatments: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Still Growing, But at Slower Rates in 2019
- Consumer Health Expenditure Continues Increasing
- No Change at the Top, As Bayer, Arcor and Abbott Continue To Lead
- Direct Selling Performing Well Against the Backdrop of High Inflation Rates
- Further Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources