- DEPILATORIES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competition Persists From Laser Hair Removal and Waxing
- Consumer Practices Support Growth Within Depilatories
- Gentleness Still A Key Theme Within Depilatories
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Arabia Leads Depilatories With Its Brand Veet
- Jolen Performs Well
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Lead the Distribution of Depilatories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Has A Sluggish Year in 2017
- Availability of Organic, Natural Ingredients and Free-from Products Increases
- Sales in the United Arab Emirates Dominated by International Players
- the Popularity of Social Media Influencers Increases, With Paid Influencers Needing A Government Licence Beginning in 2018
- While Uncertainty Persists, Stability Is Expected in A More Mature Market During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Depilatories in the United Arab Emirates
Unlike in other countries, in Uruguay it is common for women to go to beauty salons to depilate with wax, instead of at home. Together with the belief that using razors makes hair grow back thicker and stronger, this negatively impacts depilatories value sales. Beauty salons have been popular for many years in Uruguay. Nevertheless, producers continue to improve their products to increase value sales. Women’s razor and blades are continuously becoming more sophisticated via the addition of more...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Uruguay report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.