Depilatories in Ukraine
Depilatories was not noted for any particular developments in 2017. Its consumer base remained stable, comprised of commonly young and middle-aged women, frequently urban dwellers, for whom looking stylish and well-groomed is a priority. As the category saw no major conceptual innovations, demand remained stable benefiting from the improving economic stability and rising consumer confidence.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Depilatories Has Future Potential Restricted
- Women's Razors and Blades and Hair Removers/bleaches Are Core Subcategories
- Electric Devices - A Possible, But Longer-term, Threat
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Ukraine Tov and Reckitt Benckiser Household & Healthcare Ukraine Tov Generate Bulk of Sales
- Private Label - Cheaper Alternative To Branded Depilatories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits Positively From Economic Stability
- Beauty and Personal Care Consumer Demands Becoming More Sophisticated
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Fragmented in Ukraine
- Innovation - A Driving Force for Demand in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Macroeconomic Factors Will Continue Impacting Consumer Demand in Future
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources