Depilatories in Thailand
As affluence spreads throughout Thai society, female consumers of all social groups are becoming more interested in professional beauty services, including professional hair removal treatments. These hair removal treatments include waxing, intense pulsing light (IPL) and YAG lasers. As the pressure to look good at all times grows and as increasing numbers of women enter the workforce, these treatments are seen as increasingly essential and affordable, with subsequent implications for the usage o...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Interest in Professional Hair Removal Threatens Growth in Depilatories
- the Use of Natural Ingredients Is on the Rise in Hair Removers/bleaches
- Hair Removers/bleaches Eyes Further Opportunities for Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Leads Through Its Diverse Range of Veet Hair Removers/bleaches
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Leading Player in Women's Razors and Blades
- Private Label Sales Increase Due To Competitive Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Local Brands in the Ascendant As Moderate Growth Is Registered in A Mature Industry
- the Rise of Beauty Specialist Retailers Stimulates Growth in Sales of Beauty Products
- Thai Consumers Become More Open To New Products
- Natural Ingredients Became More Popular Across Numerous Categories
- Mass Products Set To Underpin Growth, With Local Brands To Be Among the Big Winners
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources