Depilatories in Taiwan
Demand for depilatories remains highly underdeveloped in Taiwan and this is mainly because it is uncommon for Taiwanese women to have a lot of body hair, meaning that regular depilation is rarely required. In addition, the few women who do require depilation often make use of professional depilation services, which are not particularly common in the country, but which do represent good value for money. Value growth in the category during the review period was mainly due to company activity, spec...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Depilatories Are Low Due To the Lack of Need To Depilate Among Local Women
- Women's Razors and Blades Set To Remain the Only Depilatories Category
- Systems Razors and Blades Remain Dominant As Disposables Fall Out of Favour
- Competitive Landscape
- Edgewell Personal Care Taiwan Ltd Remains Dominant in Sales of Depilatories
- Procter & Gamble Is the Only Serious Rival To Edgewell Personal Care
- Private Label Maintains A Minor Presence in A Highly Consolidated Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consistent Positive Growth Registered in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Natural Products Become More Popular in Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics
- Major International Players Continue To Lead Sales
- South Korean Brands Remain at the Forefront of New Product Development
- Growth Set To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources