Depilatories in Switzerland
The growth of depilatories is being put under pressure in Switzerland due to the increasing number of consumers opting for professional hair removal services, either through electric hair removal or laser hair removal. Furthermore, the use of epilators and electric hair removers at home has increased among Swiss women. Over the forecast period, these alternatives are expected to become even more affordable and familiar, thanks to social media and modern standards of beauty. These techniques are...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- September 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Depilatories will continue to face major threats to growth
- Women’s razors and blades continues driving sales of depilatories
- Procter & Gamble leads, with Wilkinson Sword in second place
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within depilatories
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Natural and ethical products continue gaining ground in Swiss beauty and personal care
- Multinational players lead, but indie brands are challenging the established players
- Positive outlook for the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources