Depilatories in Serbia
All of the three categories in depilatories – hair removers/bleaches, women’s pre-shave and women’s razors and blades – posted relatively strong current value growth during 2017. The main factors in this performance are the somewhat improved general economic conditions in the country, with disposable income growth being the most important. Many consumers who stopped purchasing some of these products during the economic crisis, as they saw them unnecessary, started doing so again.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- All Categories Within Depilatories Perform Well in 2017
- Improved Distribution and Changing Habits Lead To Particularly Strong Sales Growth for Hair Removers/bleaches
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remains the Leading Channel
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Lines Improve Their Position
- Biokozmetika Doo and Lilly Drogerie Record the Highest Value Sales Growth
- Depilatories Is Becoming More Concentrated
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in Serbia Records Healthy Growth in 2017
- Private Label Lines Become More Significant in Colour Cosmetics
- the Leading Three Manufacturers Record Value Share Increases in 2017
- New Formulas and Brand Extensions Mark New Product Launches in 2017
- Stronger Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources