Depilatories in Saudi Arabia
Busy lifestyles due to ongoing social visits and gatherings in Saudi homes, and increased numbers of women entering the workforce are generating growth for quick and easy-to-use depilation methods in Saudi Arabia. The young generation who previously used traditional sugaring, also known as halawa, are switching to wax products in salons or at home. Moreover, many women find shaving more convenient than waxing during their daily shower routine to avoid pain, and save more time and money. Furtherm...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Busy Lifestyles Drive Growth for Quick and Easy-to-use Depilatories
- Women's Razors and Blades Is Highest Growth Subcategory in Depilatories
- Hair Removers/bleaches Continues To Increase Average Unit Price of Depilatories
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Continues To Dominate Depilatories
- Chemists/pharmacies Leads Within Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Increasing Number of Negative Factors Curb Market Development
- Social Media Influences Demand for Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Dermocosmetics and Private Label Emerge in Beauty and Personal Care
- More Natural Ingredients Will Be Part of Beauty and Personal Care Future
- Uncertainty Undermines Expansion of Beauty Specialist Retailers
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources