Depilatories in Russia
Advanced at-home hair removal devices/technologies became increasingly popular and competitive at the end of the review period. They were considered safer for applying compared with traditional waxing and hair removal creams. For example, waxing can sometimes trigger folliculitis and the use of hair removal cream may lead to skin allergies and irritation. In addition, consumers are becoming open-minded towards advanced at-home hair removal devices/technologies due to players’ continuous consumer...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Popularity of Advanced At-home Hair Removal Devices/technologies May Threaten Depilatories
- Women's Pre-shave Suffers the Most
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Gains Share Within Women's Razors and Blades
- Competitive Landscape Remains Highly Consolidated
- Trend for Healthier Products Motivates Companies To Launch Depilatories With More Natural Ingredients
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Slows Down Amidst Ongoing Economic Hardship
- Personalisation, Digitalisation and Naturalness Trends Are Among the Most Apparent
- Fragmented Competitive Landscape Is Enriched With New Brands
- Brands Seek To Meet Growing Consumer Desire for Natural Products and Multitasking
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To Continue With Stagnant Performance
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources