Depilatories in Romania
Largely due to seasonality, depilatories remained the smallest category in beauty and personal care in Romania in 2017. However, the penetration of hair removal products is increasing every year thanks to women paying more attention to their health, hygiene and appearance, particularly those going to the gym or participating in sport regardless of the season. Moreover, the category is witnessing strong growth in Romania thanks to rising demand for gender-specific deodorants and an expanding prod...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Depilatories Remains the Smallest Category in Beauty and Personal Care in Romania
- the Growing Importance of Organic and Natural Ingredients
- Category Still Has Room for Further Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Key Multinationals Facing Increasing Competition From A Domestic Player
- DIY Hair Removal Methods Are the Most Cost-effective
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in Romania Continues To Record Healthy Growth in 2017
- What Consumers Look for in Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Domestic Companies Gaining Ground in the Local Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Internet Retailing by Far the Fastest Growing Distribution Channel in Beauty and Personal Care
- Niche and Premium Beauty and Personal Care Categories To Record the Strongest Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources