Depilatories in Poland
The Polish and international media promote an idealised image of women in which there is no space for hair on exposed parts of the body (especially legs, underarms and bikini area). Many women aspire to achieve this image and want to look attractive both to themselves and their partners. Appearance is being scrutinised even more, especially in the social media age, with it being very difficult to hide embarrassing features, such as excessive body hair. There is also growing attention on intimate...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Demand for depilation products boosted by rising image awareness
- New innovative natural products attracting health conscious consumers
- Strong brand awareness key to success of global producers
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within depilatories
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Demand boosted by economic growth and rising disposable incomes
- Natural products in the spotlight
- Rising image consciousness helps to fuel interest in new trends
- CHART 1 eauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 eauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources