Depilatories in the Philippines
The Philippines large population of young women are key to the growth of depilatories. Social media has increased the focus on personal appearance with platforms such as Instagram and Facebook encouraging consumers to invest in products which can make them look their best. This trend is also making consumers image conscious at a younger age. With young women typically looking to remove body hair this is helping to drive demand for depilatories. These products are cheaper than salon services whil...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in the PhilippinesEuromonitor InternationalJuly 2019 LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES HeadlinesProspectsYoung Consumers Driving Demand for DepilatoriesDepilatories Faces Challenging Future As Salon Treatments Become More AffordableConsumers Go Natural To Manage Body HairCompetitive LandscapeVeet Retains Dominance With New Products and Growing Online PresenceAwareness of So-called Pink Tax Could Pose Challenge To Women's Razors and BladesLimited Competition in A Consolidate CategoryCategory Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive SummaryA Strong and Developing Economy Helping To Drive Demand for Beauty and Personal CareSocial Media Helping To Build Interest and Excitement in Beauty and Personal CareLocal Players Use Online Sales To Eat Away at the Dominance of the Global GiantsPlenty of Activity in An Evolving Beauty and Personal Care MarketA Bright Future on the Horizon for Beauty and Personal Care in the PhilippinesMarket Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources