Depilatories in the Philippines
The growth of depilatories in the Philippines in 2017 continued to be driven by consumers becoming more self-conscious about their appearance at a much younger age. Desire for a hair-less body and generally flawless appearance is largely being driven by social media and current fashion trends. Depilatories also tend to be convenient and more affordable than salon services and homemade solutions.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Driven by Younger Consumers' Increased Focus on Their Appearance
- Category Continues To Be Challenged by the Increasing Affordability and Presence of Salon Services
- Natural Hair Removal Methods Increasingly Being Promoted on Social Media Platforms
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser and Procter & Gamble Remain the Leading Players in Depilatories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Reflects Consumers' Increasing View of Beauty and Personal Care As Priority Products
- Rising Influence of Social Media Continues To Support Consumers' Increasing Sophistication
- Local Players Gaining Ground Thanks To Expanding Retail Space and Online Sales
- Competition Intensifies Between Categories As Products Continue To Incorporate Added Benefits
- Forecast Period To Be A Challenging One for Manufacturers
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources