Depilatories in Pakistan
Beauty salon culture in Pakistan is widely popular among women where a professional is contracted to provide all beauty treatments and services including body hair removal. However, women from middle to lower income households, most of whom are conservative and/or religious, are still not open to the idea of getting waxed in intimate areas in salons and hence, prefer to do the hair removal at home. Moreover, since waxing is a painful process, most women are reluctant to wax their intimate areas.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Pakistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Need for Convenience and Quick Solutions Will Boost Sales of Depilatories
- Women's Razors and Blades To Experience Slow Adoption Due To Cultural Taboos
- Growing Participation of Women in Workforce Will Contribute To Growth of Depilatories
- Competitive Landscape
- Veet Led the Category With A Significant Value Share in 2018
- International Players Dominate the Category Due To Better Distribution and Marketing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Empowered, Independent Women in Urban Cities Drive Skin Care Growth in 2018
- Infiltration of Imported Brands and Foreign Trends Help Evolve Consumer Preferences
- International Brands Dominate Skin Care in Pakistan
- All-in-one, Multi-purpose and Compact Skus Remain Focus of Npd in Skin Care
- Expanding Modern Retail and Shifting Preference in Favour of Brands Will Drive Future Growth
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources