Depilatories in Norway
Depilatories continued to display positive value sales development in 2018, however growth remained relatively modest given the fact that a hairless look has become the norm. The main reason for this is a strong demand for more advanced hair removal solutions, which include simple electronic alternatives, such as epilators, to more advanced laser-based variants, such as Philips Lumea and BaByliss Homelight. All of the aforementioned options have become common inclusions in all major electronics...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Advanced Hair Removal Solutions Are Becoming Increasingly Popular
- Natural Ingredients and More Advanced Solutions Add Value To Depilatories
- Clinics Continue To Report Rising Demand for Hair Removal Treatments
- Competitive Landscape
- Gillette Continues To Lead Sales in Women's Pre-shave and Razors and Blades
- Veet Maintains Dominant Position Within Hair Removers/bleaches
- Very Consolidated Competitive Landscape Limits Possibilities for New Entrants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Trade Up Resulting in Continued Stable Value Growth in 2018
- Low-cost Store Concepts Boom in Popularity
- Beauty Giants Control Competitive Landscape But Losing Share
- Niche Selective Brands Display the Most Dynamic Growth
- Stable Value Growth Expected
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources