Depilatories in Mexico
In 2017, women’s razors and blades saw the fastest growth within depilatories, favoured by the positive inertia provided by brands’ innovations. For example, Gillette Venus has increased its offer of disposable razors with products such as Gillette Venus Breeze. No Sabe Fallar SA de CV has launched Bic Soleil razors with colourful and ergonomic designs and positioned as being designed for a woman’s body. Innovation and brands’ marketing campaigns motivate women who used to buy men’s razors to sw...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Women's Razors and Blades Benefits From New Product Development
- Women's Pre-shave Is Challenged by Inflationary Pressures
- Disposable Products Dominate Women's Razors and Blades
- Competitive Landscape
- Skin Care Benefits Present in New Product Development
- Hair Removers/bleaches for Men Will Continue To Be A Minimal Segment in Mexico
- Depilatories Continues To Be Dominated by International Companies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Is A Growing Market in Mexico
- Beauty and Personal Care Internet Retailing Is the Fastest Growing Channel
- Strong International Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Innovation Brings Dynamism To Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Expects Further Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources