Depilatories in Macedonia
Depilatories achieved moderate current value growth in 2017, thanks to stable volume demand in the two largest categories – women’s razors and blades and hair removers/bleaches. The latter experienced stronger growth due to the growing significance of the convenience trend and the need for easy-to-use products. However, women’s razors and blades accounted for the highest sales in 2017, thanks to the abundance of products and their wide acceptance by women, who increasingly use them as an alterna...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Women's Razors and Blades and Hair Removers/bleaches Drive Sales
- Women's Pre-shave Declines Significantly
- Hair Removers/bleaches Benefits From Increased Spending by Men
- Competitive Landscape
- the Procter & Gamble Co Leads Depilatories
- the Only Exception To the Dominance of International Companies
- Private Label Emerges Within Depilatories As Consumers Focus on Price
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Beauty and Personal Care Continues As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Consumers Increasingly Look for Added-value in Beauty and Personal Care
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate the Mass and Premium Segments
- Significant Innovation Results in Numerous Key New Launches
- Slower Growth Ahead for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources