Depilatories in Latvia
Latvian consumers are becoming increasingly interested in the environment and ecological issues are often at the forefront of their concerns when purchasing beauty and personal care products. This poses something of a threat to sales of depilatories as there are widespread environmental concerns over the regular usage of some of the category’s most common products. In particular, the usage of disposable razors and blades is a cause for concern as these products are known to pose a threat to wild...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Environmental Awareness Continues To Discourage Consumption of Depilatories
- Low Per Capita Usage of Depilatories Means Considerable Room for Further Sales Growth
- Growth Set To Be Supported by Rising Incomes and Rising Female Employment Levels
- Competitive Landscape
- the Dominance of the Leading Players Presents Barriers To Entry
- More Intense Competition Translates Into Lower Unit Prices
- Fragmentation Continues To Define Category Outside of the Dominant Leaders
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economy, Rising Income Levels and Freer Spending All Support Sales Growth
- Sales of Natural and Organic Products Continue To Gather Pace
- Major Multinationals Remain in the Lead Despite the Increasingly Stiff Challenge From Emerging Local Players
- New Product Development in 2018 Focuses on Natural Products Offered by Local Players
- Few Major Changes Expected Over the Forecast Period, With Sales Set To Continue Rising Slowly But Steadily
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources