Depilatories in Latvia
Women’s razors and blades, which are seen as both convenient and quick and easy to use, are facing increasing competition from more time-consuming hair removal products. 2017 witnessed the rising popularity of waxing, although these products are also being challenged by alternative sugar-based depilatories. Products with organic and natural ingredients were also highly sought after, with manufacturers responding by enriching their new products with green tea, aloe vera and skin soothing ingredie...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Health and Wellness Trend Penetrating Depilatories
- Electrical Devices Pose A Threat To the Category Over the Long Term
- Women's Razors and Blades Expected To Continue To Record Steady Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Leading Player in Depilatories
- Small Players Opt for Niche Or Professional Channels
- Depilatories Could Face Future Stagnation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Beauty and Personal Care Witnessing A Shift Towards the Premium Segment
- Smaller Players Focus on Niches, Leaving the Mass Segment To Global Brands
- Latvian Manufacturers Showing Some Ambition With Their New Product Developments
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To the Premium Segment
- Future Growth To Depend on New Product Development and the Use of Digital Tools
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources