Depilatories in Hong Kong, China
While 2017 witnessed beauty product sales in Hong Kong generally recovered from dull performance in the past couple of years, depilatories witnessed only small growth due to local consumers yet feeling confident about spending. Unlike beauty products whose sales are largely impacted by mainland Chinese shoppers, depilatories sales are mainly driven by local consumer demand. Local consumers are still cautious about spending on non-essential products such as depilatories, as many are waiting to se...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weak Spending Confidence Among Local Consumers Holds Back Growth
- Positive Women's Razors/blades Sales Offset by Decline in Women's Pre-shave
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Hk Ltd Continued To Lead in 2017
- Premiumisation To Salon Care and natural Marketing To Regain Consumer Trust
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sales Recovered in 2017 Following the Rebound in Mainland Chinese Tourist Inflows
- Air Pollution and Daily Stress Boost High-concentrate Solutions and Natural Care
- L'oréal Hk Ltd and Estée Lauder Hk Ltd Lead Value Sales
- Key Developments: Propolis, Fluid Sunscreen, Roll-on Perfumes and Hair Colourants
- Positive Sales Outlook, With Direct Travel Links To Mainland Opening Soon
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources