Depilatories in Greece
During 2017, value sales of depilatories remained under pressure. Over the review period, laser hair removal became substantially more affordable and embraced by an ever-increasing portion of the female population in Greece. Beauty salons that offer permanent hair removal have constant, ongoing special offers and price discounts, hence being increasingly preferred to DIY home solutions.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ongoing Promotions by Beauty Salons Obstruct Recovery
- Women's Razors and Blades Is More Resilient Than Hair Removers/bleaches and Women's Pre-shave
- Competitive Landscape
- Women's Razors and Blades Led by Procter & Gamble, Bic-violex and Energizer
- Reckitt Benckiser Dominates Hair Removers/bleaches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Increases the Popularity of Bargain-hunting
- Ongoing Promotional Intensity Puts Pressure on Value Sales
- L'oréal Leads A Market Dominated by Multinational Companies
- Products With A Natural Positioning Remain in the Spotlight
- Beauty and Personal Care To Stabilise at Low Levels Amid Ongoing Price Wars
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources