Depilatories in France
Sales of depilatories strongly correlate with the weather, and the better weather in 2017 led to the better performance of the category compared with 2016. Beyond this, however, depilatories was highly challenged by a number of indirect competitors: electric and pulse light epilators, beauty salons (and, notably, the spread of chains offering low prices, such as Body Minute) and permanent hair removal centres using laser techniques. With electro-beauty coming back on the scene in some beauty and...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Indirect Competition Is Expected To Get Tougher
- the Intra-category Competition Is Set To Intensify
- Innovation Is A Strong Lever To Attract Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Products Developed for Specific Needs Are Set To Sustain Growth
- A Communication Strategy Well-suited To Attract Young People
- the Development of Organic Alternatives
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Brands Innovate To Follow Consumers' Expectations and Lifestyles
- A Holistic Approach To Health and Beauty
- Traditional Brands See the Importance of Naturalness
- Fresh Cosmetics and Personalisation Are Breakthrough Innovations
- Beauty and Personal Care Set To See A Highly Personalised and Holistic Approach
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources