Depilatories in Finland
Women’s razors and blades is an area where economic swings are strongly reflected in value growth rates. During downturns consumers tend to easily downgrade from branded products to private label, for example. This type of development took place during the review period in Finland, but by 2017 with the improving economy consumers started to upgrade their razor and blade purchases again. It is expected that sales of branded products will boost value growth in the forecast period. However, this al...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Women's Razors and Blades Is Highly Sensitive To Economic Swings - Improving Economy Will Have A Positive Impact During the Forecast Period
- Hair Removers/bleaches Has the Highest Growth Potential
- Sales of Disposable Razors and Blades Will Continue Declining
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Finland Maintains Its Lead, But With A Slightly Smaller Margin
- Reckitt Benckiser Nordic Increases Its Share Thanks To Above-average Growth of Hair Removers/bleaches
- Private Label Has A Substantial Share - Selection Includes Economy and More Advanced Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Boundary Between Premium and Mass Categories Becomes Blurred in Beauty and Personal Care
- After A Poor Performance During the Review Period, Beauty and Personal Care Rebounds in 2017
- Intense Competition Continues To Have An Impact on Unit Prices
- Natural Features Are Penetrating the Mass Category
- Growth Expected in the Forecast Period, But Value Will Be Undermined by Intense Competition
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources