Depilatories in Estonia
In 2017, value sales of depilatories declined. Rising disposable incomes have enabled more women to go to beauty salons for professional hair removal treatments. Depilation procedures performed at home are more time consuming and have a shorter effect compared to hair removal done at beauty salons. For example, laser treatments are costly, but they do not require any additional costs or time later on.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Consumers Opt for Hair Removal at Beauty Salons
- Shaving Remains the Most Popular Method of Hair Removal
- Pre-shave Products Are Considered Non-essential
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Continues To Lead Depilatories
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Maintains Its Outright Dominance in Hair Removers and Bleaches
- Depilatories for Men Still A Rarity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Positive Growth in the Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Increasing Average Income Keeps Premium Segment Growing, Albeit at A Slower Pace
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest-growing Retail Channel for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Be Dominated by Multinationals Whilst Local Producers Achieve A Greater Market Share
- New Product Developments Focus on Natural Ingredients and Multiple Benefits
- Positive Market Growth Expected in Line With Further Expansion of Online Sales
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources