Depilatories in Egypt
The depilatories category saw good growth in volume and value terms in 2019 due to limited price increases. Women’s razors and blades saw the most dynamic performance due to affordable prices, and the variety available. Such products remained popular due to time-saving convenience for working women.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Women like the convenience of razors and blades, while sugar waxing remains popular among women not in formal employment
- Eva maintains lead with good price/quality ratio, launches new facial hair bleach
- Easy competes with range of wax products, Gillette dominates razors and blades, but is constrained by high prices
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within depilatories
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Consumer spending power informs players’ approach, local brands gain traction
- E-commerce surges as consumers stay at home, bricks and mortar outlets suffer accordingly
- Good opportunities for mass products, influence of COVID-19 to continue in colour cosmetics, e-commerce to see continued growth
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources