Depilatories in Dominican Republic
A particularity of the Dominican market is women’s devotion to hair care. In 2017, the categories seeing the highest current value growth were hair loss treatments and medicated shampoos, which shows the preference for products which target a specific hair care problem. Whilst in the past Dominican women were keen to have straight and lustrous hair, despite their natural curls and ethnic hair type, nowadays there is a growing trend of reclaiming their hair and keeping it natural. This explains p...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Razors and Blades Sees the Fastest Growth, Due To Their Practicality
- Depilation Is Not Widespread in the Country
- Gillette Is the Main Brand in Razors and Blades
- Competitive Landscape
- Distribuidora Corripio Continues To Lead Depilatories
- Direct Sellers Lose Strength in Depilatories
- Potential Economic Deceleration Could Affect Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Sees A Positive Performance
- Specialised Products and Natural Ingredients Are Gaining Popularity
- the Competitive Landscape Remains Stable in the Country
- Dynamism of New Product Developments
- Slower Performance Expected for the Economy Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources