Depilatories in Denmark
Hair removal continued to be a concern amongst a growing number of Danish women in 2019, reflected by the rise (albeit slight) in value sales of depilatories over prior year. Following grooming trends they saw online or via social media, many women associated hairless and smooth skin with a well-groomed and attractive appearance. In turn, they increasingly turned to a range of hair removal processes/techniques used on their legs, armpits and genital areas. As hair removal became more prevalent,...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- June 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Hair removal considered good grooming in 2019
- Growing popularity of alternative hair removal methods threatens depilatories
- Procter & Gamble Danmark retains commanding lead in depilatories in 2019
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within depilatories
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Ongoing strong demand for natural/organic, safe products in 2019 drives certification trend
- Beauty and personal care continues to be characterised by consolidation in 2019
- Prolonged economic uncertainty to drive sluggish recovery over forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources